What is CMFI? We are a shareholder advocacy organization dedicated to promoting the interests, needs, and concerns of individual mutual fund investors. Learn more
Welcome to investorscoalition.com, the website operated by the Coalition of Mutual Fund Investors ("CMFI").
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither CMFI nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and CMFI expressly excludes liability for any such inaccuracies or errors, to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which CMFI shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- CMFI offers users the ability to post public comments and participate in puiblic forums. You acknowledge that posted comments and messages posted within forums are public and CMFI cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose through any posted comment or message posted on a forum. You make such disclosures at your own risk. CMFI is also not responsible for the content or accuracy of any information posted on its website, and shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on such information. CMFI reserves the right, but disclaims any obligation or responsibility, to prevent you from posting any comments or forum messages and to restrict or remove your content from the website for any reason and at any time.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to CMFI. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. The copyright on this website is held by CMFI. All material provided on the website is protected under U.S. copyright laws and international copyright laws and treaty provisions. Except as expressly provided herein, none of the material provided on the website may be copied, distributed, republished, reproduced, downloaded, displayed, or transmitted in any form for commercial use without the prior written permission of CMFI. Individual visitors of the website are permitted personal, non-commercial use, provided that they do not modify the materials and that the materials retain all copyright and other proprietary or intellectual property rights. The permission terminates automatically if you breach any of the terms and conditions contained in this notice. CMFI does not grant any express or implied right to you under any laws applying to trademarks, copyrights, or trade secrets.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that CMFI endorses the website(s). CMFI has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).